MacroDroid is a configuration and automation tool by ArloSoft that helps you with customizing tasks for your device. The app may sound like that it is something complex and complicated but that’s not the case. The developers have focused on making the UI simple so that everyone can enjoy the benefits. There are many different built-in templates that you can use and even tweak them a little by adding constraints. Want to put your device to silent during specific hour, turn of Wi-fi when you fire up an app and turn it off when you close it. From Macro you can select a Trigger and then see what constraints you want to add and configure then as they fit you. MacroDroid is free and you can get it on your smartphone and tablet. In case you wish to get this app for your computer, that is also possible.
BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Remix OS Player are the Android emulators that will the installation process of MacroDroid for PC quick and easy. MacroDroid for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. Review the simple steps in the guide below and start configuring different actions using MacroDroid for PC.
MacroDroid for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for MacroDroid in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once MacroDroid pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.