Mortal Combat X is out in a full swing for the most popular operating system in the smartphone world. Mortal Combat X is the game that you need to play if you want to bleed and you want to make others bleed as well. A range of fighters like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero and may others are a part f this game. You can hire these fighters for your evil aims. 3 v 3 Kombat mode will enable the players to create their team comprising 3 fighters and hit the enemy team of 3 fighters. Learn the unique moves to defeat enemies in the battles. Challenge your friends to compete with you in the head-to-head battles. You have to make your way straight up to the top of the leaderboard. Mortal Combat X will give you the action experience that you probably haven’t had before. It’s packed inside stunning 3D graphics which make everything look close to real.
If you have a loose heart, it is not recommended to play this game since it sports bloodshed all around. But if you are brave enough to see what happens when the parts of a body tear apart, you must play this game and unleash the new adventure hidden in it. By competing with different players and teams, you will unlock new rewards. You can use the rewards and bonuses to perform upgrades in the game. These upgrades are essential for your survival at higher levels. There is a lot more to have a look at in this game, but for that, you must get your hands on it. If you think that an Android phone’s screen is too small for such a game, you can play it on a computer as well.
Mortal Combat X for PC is very easy to play on a desktop or laptop running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and MacOS, OS X. You only need to follow the steps given in this guide below to start playing Mortal Combat X for PC.
Download Mortal Kombat X for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Mortal Kombat X in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Mortal Kombat X pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Mortal Kombat X for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Mortal Kombat X for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Mortal Kombat X APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Mortal Kombat X for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.