Network Master is an Android app which hub of tons of network related features. This app is designed to make the online experience on your device more safe and pleasant. The firs and most important feature of Network Master is the speed test. With this tool, users can check the speed of WiFi they are connected to. It ensures that you can find best possible WiFi hotspot outside home. There are tons of security features embedded as well. Another important feature is the network usage monitoring tool. This tool will keep a track of mobile data 3G/4G usage. Therefore, you can avoid over usage of date because of some background apps.
The security features of Network Master make it one of the most wanted apps. Although it is always recommended to not to use public WiFi networks. It is easier for other users to access date when both are connected to same network. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on online security. No user would want to leak their personal information online. Network Master can check the network for spoofing, phishing, SSL hijacking and some other common hacks. Therefore, you can keep the device and information secure no matter which connection.
Network Master for PC is released for Android but you can download and install Network Master for PC on Windows and Mac machines. The advantage is that you may need to use laptop in a public spot. It can keep the device secure at any time and anywhere.
Those who want to install Network Master for on laptops, need to have Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or Mac OS X installed. We have listed the steps that you need to follow to install Network Master for PC on any machine. Make sure to follow these to make installation process much easier.
Download Network Master for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Network Master in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Network Master pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Network Master for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Network Master for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Network Master APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Network Master for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.