Makers of the famous action game Green the Planet, OBOKAIDEM Games are back with another exciting game Ninja Spinki Challenge. Try out your ninja and stealth skills with Spinki and save him from different things that are out to harm him. The game is quite simple and has different levels. The instructions given at the start of every level guide you what to do ahead. Move swiftly to avoid getting hit from fruits and ninja bombs. In addition destroy sushi rolls by shuriken. Who said Ninja training was going to be simple? So, have fun and play the timed levels which add to the challenge. The game, Ninja Spinki Challenge has been optimized to be played on your smartphones and tablets. Moreover, it is possible to play this fun game on your computer too, let’s have a look at how we can do just that.
Andy OS, BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 are the Android emulators which will assist in getting Ninja Spinki Challenge for PC. Have a look on the guide below to install Ninja Spinki Challenge for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. Install the game and start the ninja training.
Ninja Spinki Challenge for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Ninja Spinki Challenge in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Ninja Spinki Challenge pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.