If you are a true Pokémon fan and you want to experience a game where you can feel the Pokémons all around then this game is the definitely for you. Pocketown is developed by the PETYGAME company where you can indulge yourself in a wonderful world of Pokémon’s. Pocketown is a wonderful place full of Pokémon’s all around you. You can catch as many Pokémon’s as you want in Pocketown.
This game has been released in the beta phase and you can download it form the Google play store. It is an incredible role-playing game where you can go on and explore this amazing town. Go to hidden places and unlock them to receive rewards which will help you further in the game.
Apart from catching Pokémon’s, another cool thing is that you can have Pokémon battles with other trainers as well as your friends. You can control your Pokémon and use different powers for them to win the battle. This is where it will be proved how much care and love you have given to your pet to make it evolve and get stronger. You can also have real time battles with 4 trainers at a time and prove who is the strongest.The graphics of Pocketown won’t let you get tired of it as it has everything in the 3D view.
Have a look on this guide to install Pocketown for PC running on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop.
Download Pocketown for PC (Windows And Mac)
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Pocketown in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Pocketown pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Pocketown for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Pocketown for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Pocketown APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Pocketown for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.