HiTi Digital Inc is back with another fantastic photo editing app, Pringo. With this app you cannot only take photos but print them too using Hiti Digital’s portable printer. Make your memories even more magical through printing spacial pictures. You can edit pictures present in the gallery or you can take a photograph in the camera mode and start editing. There are tons of stickers, frames and filters available. Spify up your images making use of different elements. As the app gets updated regularly you always have something new to tinker around with. In addition you can also make business cards, greeting cards and different collages using the built-in templates. But if you want to experiment, you have the option to customize things too. The app is fun and offers you tons of options. Get Pringo on your smartphones and tablets, but if want to get it on your PC, that can be made possible.
Have a look at this guide to install Pringo for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. To install Pringo for PC, all you need is an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2. You can go through the simple steps given below and start getting creative with Pringo for PC.
Pringo for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Pringo in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Pringo pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.