Rise of the Kings comes from the house of ONEMT Ltd. Apparently, this is just another RPG game, but if you look a little closer into the game, you will find it amazing. A dangerous and monstrous Dragon has come to disrupt the planet earth. Warriors, who are responsible for the protection of this land have geared up to kick this dragon out. The dragon is too much dangerous that it is just not possible for the warriors to take it down. A force has to be built now under the leadership of a brave king. Players can summon all the heroes from across the globe, they can form alliances with other players in the multiplayer mode. Train your army, polish the skills of your soldiers and prepare them for the greatest battle of all the times.
Players will go through numerous locations in this game. These locations are not free of dangers. There is death watching your way at every single step. Be careful while traveling in the dark. Keep an eye on all the monsters around and kill them as soon as you find them. Lead your soldiers to a victory and become the next great king. You are all set to leave a history behind in Rise of the Kings. This game offers impressive graphics. It comes for free in the Play Store for Android. Since it is available for Android, it means we can get this game on computers as well. For this, you need a little guidance.
Rise of the Kings for PC is playable on desktops and laptops powered by Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS, OS X. to play Rise of the Kings for PC right now, follow the steps given below.
Download Rise of the Kings for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Rise of the Kings in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Rise of the Kings pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Rise of the Kings for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Rise of the Kings for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Rise of the Kings APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Rise of the Kings for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.