Are you guys ready for a survival shooter game that is going to get you all hooked? Well, 111dots Studio has released a game called Free Fire – Battlegrounds which is another game propelled by Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds. So, if you have loved playing that game, this is going to be your new favorite.
This is a survival shooter game where you will have to get off the parachute, snatch a weapon as quick as possible, and get out to slaughter the characters of different players in a genuinely open world.
Free Fire – Battlegrounds has a battle consisting of 30 men where they will be playing against other players and will have to become the last man standing to win this game.
Play the game with your own style by making various strategies to make other players lose. Keenly chase down your enemies, hide in a bunker or taunt them from a vehicle. It is all up to you how to survive and become the last man.
Free fire battle has simple controls which will be very easy and players can play smoothly. Moreover, the realistic graphics add a lot to the game providing the players the best gaming experience.
Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems.
Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Free Fire – Battlegrounds in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Free Fire – Battlegrounds pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Free Fire – Battlegrounds APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Free Fire – Battlegrounds for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.