GonzoSSM is out with an interesting new game Super Toss the Turtle. Tired of the typical racing and collection games, well then Super Toss the Turtle is just for you. In the game you will have to toss your character as far as you can using different weapons. The longer the distance covered, the more coins you get to win. Use these coins to collect cannons, bombs, rockets, jetpacks and even rockets to assist in your mission. In addition, equip yourself with some nifty gadgets to do the distance. Select from a variety of characters which get unlocked at different levels. Toss those characters from your cannon, equip it with a cool gadget and bash different objects along the way. To me things even more fun in Super Toss the Turtle, compete against your friends. Raise the bar and see how far you can go and become an unbeatable turtle tosser. Enjoy playing the game with amazing graphics on your smartphone and tablets. But if you are keen on playing the game on your PC, just have a look at how that can be done.
Super Toss the Turtle for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X . To play Super Toss the Turtle for PC you will just need an Android emulator like Blue Stacks, Blue Stacks 2 and Remix OS Player. Just have a look at the steps given to play Super Toss the Turtle for PC on your desktop or laptop. Get ready to toss away!
Super Toss the Turtle for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Super Toss the Turtle in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Super Toss the Turtle pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.