Turbo Chilli has released a brand new game that is based on the board strategy called “Up the Wall”. Up the Wall can be downloaded for PC as well as your mobile phones from the Google Play Store or the App Store free of cost.
The game starts with a claw that has to pick up a mystery box with your help to earn a gift by pressing it. After that you can challenge your skills and choose the difficulty level that you want to play in. This game is based on the board concept so you will make your character move across the board by swiping to keep it going. There will be great number of obstacles that will stop you from moving forward. This game requires your full attention for you to reach the end.
Another cool thing about it is that your character will be changed right after 2 minutes and 30 second and also you will have a new stage which has to be cleared within that time. Just in case you don’t survive in the game till that time, you will have to play it again from the start. Now, this is a quite unique concept which makes it a lot more interesting.
Up the Wall for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. You can follow this guide till the end to install it on your PC and start playing it.
Download Up the Wall For PC (Windows And Mac)
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Up the Wall in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Up the Wall pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.