XMEye is live video monitoring solution for Android interface. This application supports live video preview, recording for monitoring purposes. The user of XMEye can add any device to app’s network. This device will then be accessible from the main list. Once you tap on it, access the live video that is being recorded as well. The recording feature can be turned on and off using in-app’s features. The devices need to have an active internet connection. The main advantage of using this app is that all devices and monitoring can be controlled remotely. All of the processing is done ins the cloud. Therefore, there is not need to be on same network for it to work.
The cloud login has several features. The most important feature is that users can keep a check on the video from anywhere in the world. As long as device is online and connected to the internet, there is no restriction from where to check this. Using cloud, users are also able to add, edit or even delete a device. If a device is within range, and you have all the credentials, then add it without even being there. The names, address and other settings can be changed using cloud login only. Therefore, the over maintenance is pretty easy using XMEye.
This app has been released for Android. However, it would be necessary to install it on laptops and desktops as well. The Windows and Mac users may download and install XMEye for PC using its APK. All you need is an Android emulator.
XMEye for PC is installed on any laptop or desktop that is running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 and Mac OS X. Therefore, it can virtually be installed on any machine out there. Follow the detailed steps below to help you further in installation of XMEye for PC.
Download XMEye for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for XMEye in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once XMEye pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download XMEye for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install XMEye for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the XMEye APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- XMEye for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.