A virus has infected the whole city bringing the zombie apocalypse. Have you ever thought about having zombies moving all around in your own town? Well, at one point we all have had thought about the zombie apocalypse. The game Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor is created by JOYNOWSTUDIO .
Virus exposed by the secret lab has infected the whole town. It is now time for you to save the town from the undead creatures walking everywhere. This game is all about surviving the zombie apocalypse were the hero will go to any extent to kill the abominable zombies out of his way using powerful weaponry.
Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor is based on a landscape mode with dark visuals perfectly giving the feel of zombie apocalypse and making it look dreadful.
The gameplay is quite simple and very easy to catch which requires no detailed tutorials. There will be zombies walking all around and your task is to kill them with the powerful weapons. Furthermore, save the survivors and tell the world the truth that has been hidden.
Several story events are also incorporated where you will have to complete various tasks that will be assigned. Moreover, make your game interesting by indulging in a multi-player smash mode.
So, get ready to fight the zombies and take them to where they actually belong. This game can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store.
You can follow this easy guide to play Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor for PC on a desktop/laptop powered up with MacOS/OS X, Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Install Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Zombie Shoot: Pandemic Survivor for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss with us through the Contact Us page.