Zombie Trigger is a fascinating first person shooter action game by Ferreira Henrique. If you were looking for an FPS game with a different twist, then this game is up your alley. You have to take on the role of a Zombie Hunter and save the world from zombies. Set in the world of 2025, the story line sets the background of a global zombie epidemic. Now you have to save humanity from this terror. Equip yourself with the best weapons and fight using different tactics. Additionally, you can upgrade your weapons and increase its killing power which you will need to kill of the variety of zombies found in the game. The game is exciting and challenging as it keeps on evolving and offering you something new. Zombie Trigger also gives you the opportunity to play along side different other players or you can even challenge others to see who is a better hunter. Win the battle and reap the rewards. In addition, there are different modes in the game that will test your skill as a hunter. Even though the game is optimized for your smartphone and tablets, you can play it on your PC too.
Zombie Trigger for PC can be played on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. Get an Android emulator that will make installing Zombie Trigger for PC hitch free, BlueStacks and BlueStacks 2 can do the job. Once you decide on the emulator, review the guide and install Zombie Trigger for PC.
Zombie Trigger for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Zombie Trigger in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Zombie Trigger pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.