RediumDev is out with a browser that makes just more fun, the Ace Browser. The browser is fast and efficient, two of the most important factors that are the requirements for any good browser. The Ace Browser also helps you save data by boosting page loading. Additionally, in the Speed Mode and No Image Mode, you can bump the speed up even more. The app also provides you with the fastest search engine abilities by listing the instant results from major search engines. You can even search for anything on the selected page. Moreover you can open multiple tabs and switch between them easily. Ace Browser can effectively block those annoying pop up and ads that hinder your work and provide you with an amazing browsing experience. You can also save pages and read them afterwards and in the Night Mode, the light adjusts to optimize the reading experience while protecting your eye. Android users can find Ace Browser in the Play Store and iPhone users in the Apple App Store. If you want to install Ace Browser on your PC, well that’s also possible. We have the process outlined for your convenience.
Have a look at this guide to install Ace Browser for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. You will need an Android emulator to assist with the installation of Ace Browser for PC, choose from Blue Stacks, Blue Stacks 2 or the Remix OS player, Once you have selected the emulator, follow the steps given in the guide to install Ace Browser for PC on your desktop/laptop.
Ace Browser for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Ace Browser in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Ace Browser pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.