Give your photographs the magical touch of professional photography with the help of editing app, Moldiv by the developing team at JellyBus. This app is the ultimate editing tool for you as it combines variety of functions which can be accessed by a simple tap. The tool is quite simple to use as it has been created keeping in view both newbies and pro’s. Explore and make use of more than 180 filters and 12 distinctive themes. The filters are unique and their settings are adjustable. The Beauty Camera feature is perfect for selfies and makes you look flawless. Moreover you can even make different collages out of the images that you have and decorate them as you like. There are more than 180 frames you can choose from. This is not all, make your images even more expressive by adding stickers, messages and even texts. Click, edit and share and dazzle your friends with your new handy skills. You can use this photo-editing app on your computer too. Keep on reading to see how you can do that.
Moldiv for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X . Get an Android emulator like BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or the Andy OS player to make the installation process of Moldiv for PC hitch free. Once you get the emulator, review the steps in the guide and install Moldiv for PC, start exploring the endless possibilities that await you.
Moldiv for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Moldiv in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Moldiv pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.