Phalanx Heroes is a challenging strategy game by the developing team at Asia Innovations HK Ltd that is out to test your skills. Create an army of epic heroes who are on the same mission as you are to defeat the enemy. For any battle you will have to select your team, make the right choices to tip the scales in you favor. Fight different battles and reap the rewards, have your energy refilled and collect loot and coins. You can even forge different weapons and use them in the battle, the stronger the weapon, the more powerful you become. The game is addictive and keeps you on your toes with different challenges and evolving story line.In addition, you can even play PvP battles and challenge different Phalax Heroes players from across the globe. Moreover, forge alliances and become a part of legendary guilds. The game can be played both on your smartphones and tablet. Download the game and start slashing away the enemy. But if you are keen on playing the game on your PC, that’s also possible.
Have a look on this guide to install Phalanx Heroes for PC on computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. To make the installation of Phalanx Heroes for PC easier, you will need an emulator like Andy OS, Blue Stacks or Blue Stacks 2. Then just follow the steps outlined below and start playing Phalanx Heroes for PC.
Phalanx Heroes for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Phalanx Heroes in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Phalanx Heroes pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.