Snoopy Pop by Jam City, Inc. is your basic bubble puzzle game revised with a Peanuts twist. Snoopy was busy nurturing the lawn in his backyard when his machine broke and his pal Woodstock and his flock got trapped in bubbles. Now Snoopy must free all the birds from cluster of bubbles and bring them down. This game features some of the other characters from Peanuts as well, therefore Charlie Brown, Lucy van Pelt, Peppermint Patty, Sally Brown, Linus van Pelt and Pig Pen.
The concept of Snoopy and Woodstock featured bubble game is exactly the same as any other bubble game out there. Brightly colored cluster of bubbles take major portion of the screen from top, and below it Snoopy is standing holding a bubble in his hands with a brown backpack carrying the next bubble in line. The number of bubbles available in ongoing puzzle is displayed on the backpack, and you can switch between the bubble to shoot and next in line by tapping on the backpack. The brightly colored bubbles, therefore yellow, purple, blue, pink, red and green also have birds trapped in some of them. You need to rescue the birds by bursting the bubbles. Aim the bubble in Snoopy’s hands by dragging on the screen and release to shoot. Try to aim at two or more same color bubbles in the color of shooting bubble to remove them.
Since every level is different, there are a different number of birds to rescue and a different score is required to unlock the next level. Number of birds to rescue is displayed on top left side of screen and score is counted on top right. But it’s not just about the birds and score in Snoopy Pop. Since other characters from Peanuts also make an appearance in the game, they do so in the form of power ups. You see every color of bubble has a symbol engraved on it which represents a different character of Peanuts. For example, yellow color bubbles have a kite engraved on them that represents Charlie Brown. When you have brought down significant amount of yellow bubbles, Charlie Brown icon is charged up. When full, you can use it to convert an ordinary bubble into a super bubble and remove lots of bubbles at once.
Snoopy Pop for PC is install-able on a computer running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X .
Download Snoopy Pop for PC
This method works on both Windows and Mac.
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Here are all the Android emulators’ guides.
- Now search for Snoopy Pop in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Snoopy Pop pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.
Download Snoopy Pop for PC and Laptop [Windows/Mac] [APK method]
- Alternatively, you can also download and install Snoopy Pop for PC using an APK file. The emulator guides linked above have a particular method to install APK files in them.
- You can grab the Snoopy Pop APK file from a credible source and then install it using the instructions given in the relevant guides in your desired Android emulator.
- Snoopy Pop for PC via APK installation method is quite simple, it won’t require you to go through searching the application and then installing it. You will just launch the file and it will install it on your own.
- After successful installation, the installed application will appear under All Apps for BlueStacks, it will appear on Android > All Apps for BlueStacks 2, App Drawer for Andy OS and similarly in the app drawer or home screen for the Remix OS Player.
In case you are stuck with something or the game isn’t running fine at your end, do not hesitate to discuss your issue with us using our contact us page. We are here to help you out.