The developers at Swift Stream are out with an entertainment app, Swift Stream. Ever wanted to hear to radio stations playing in other countries or watch the local TV there? Well then this app is for you as it allows you to listen and watch to tons of channels from different countries. This is great way to access channels and content that is not available in not area. If you want to watch a live football match and none of your local TV channels are broadcasting it, use Swift Stream to find it among the different options available and enjoy your match. The best thing about the app is that it is absolutely free, you do not even need to register or get a membership. Does it get better that this? Well yes, Swift Stream will work perfectly with your smartphones and tablets. In addition you can install this nifty app for at your PC too. Let’s have a look at how that is possible.
Swift Stream for PC can be accessed on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X operating systems. To install Swift Stream for PC, you will need an emulator, choose from Blue Stacks, Blue Stack 2 or the Andy OS. Once, you have installed the emulator, have a look at the guide given to get Swift Stream for PC. Once you have installed the app start looking for your favorite channel, browsing was never this fun, enjoy!
Swift Stream for PC – Windows and Mac
- Grab and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator. You can also get Andy OS or Remix OS Player.
- Now search for Swift Stream in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator using the Google Play Store.
- Once Swift Stream pops up in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- After successful installation, the application will appear under “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks and in the Android > All Apps tab in the BlueStacks 2.
- Click on the application/game and follow on-screen instructions to use it or play it right away.